- Don’t get dressed all day. Hey, you’re working at home, who cares. Oh, maybe that guy who was selling stucco solutions at 3pm who thinks you should buy a hairbrush. Well, you’re gonna “go for a run” on your “lunch break” anyway, right?
- Decide to catch up on your Spanish homework between work and puppy class.
- Take too long and don’t realize it’s time to get ready. Guess running will have to wait.
- Take shower. Think of three awesome blog articles you should write, but quickly realize you have nothing to write them on that won’t electrocute you.
- Drying hair takes forever. Will your students think poorly of you if your hair’s a little damp?
- Type half of one post on iPhone from the bathroom. Getting to the computer would take waaay too long.
- Teach puppies! (You were 20 minutes early. Hair’s almost dry!)
- Forget two out of the three blog articles you thought of earlier, but turn your accidentally-too-long, highly-unnecessary Facebook post into a second one (that’s what you’re reading now).
- F running. Get enchiladas and watch football instead.
- Celebrate the small victories: Mexican food is delish, and puppies are fun! You win!
There you have it. Thursday was awesome.